Monday, May 11, 2009

Contest Winners!

My husband has drawn the name out of the hat and the winner is ... drum roll please ... LISETTE BRODEY. Lisette has won an autographed copy of No Lady and Her Tramp by Kristie Leigh Maguire and Mark Haeuser. She will now own one of the few remaining copies of No Lady and Her Tramp that are left in the world. Congratulations, Lisette! This contest was in conjunction with a review of No Lady and an interview with me at One Writer's Journey Blog.

My husband has pulled the names out of the hat for the winners of a contest that I sponsored in conjunction with A Romance Writer's Haven. The 1st place winner is Susan Henniford Crowly. She won an autographed copy of my novel, Affairs of the Heart. The 2nd place winner is Rachel (Rao) Flesher who won an autographed copy of my novel, Desert Heat. Congrats to both of you! I hope you enjoy the read. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristie~
    Thanks for responding to my interview on Penny's Blog. Yes, I definitely believe in past lives and remember several of mine. As a matter of fact the second chapter of my first book, "The Afterlife of Charlotte Browning" is what I remember of my past life in New England in the 1800s.
    join my Facebook list of friends... Christine B.
    edparanormal@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, Christine. I also believe in past lives.

    Kristie

    ReplyDelete