Monday, October 26, 2009

Kat Martin - NY Times Bestselling Romance Author


I just received a newsletter from Kat Martin with some great reviews of her Christmas book, The Christmas Clock.

Oh my! Christmas already? It's not even Halloween yet not to mention that Thanksgiving is still almost a month away. Yet I see Christmas decorations up in some of the stores now too. I guess it's never too early to start preparing for the Christmas season.

Anyway I clicked on the link in Kat's newsletter to visit her home on the web ... and found her real life home on the range. I'm so envious! Kat has my dream home! I've always dreamed of having a log cabin in the mountains. I guess when I become as successful an author as Kat is, I will be able to get my log cabin in the mountains too.


Go away, green-eyed jealousy monster!

Kat is the author of over 40 historical and contemporary romance novels. I'm the author of 4 novels and 2 non-fiction books. I have a long way to go to catch up with Kat's success and the chance to have my own log cabin in the Big Sky Country.

 I need to set butt in chair, laptop in lap, and write, write, write! I want my log cabin! I want to be Kat Martin when I grow up!

Visit Kat Martin's home on the web.

Visit my home on the web.

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous! I am envious what a lovely home to have. I must finish Ripper My Love, I must finish...

    ReplyDelete