Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 for 1 book deal!

What a deal! Not only 2 books under 1 cover but the price is only 99 cents to download to your Kindle!

A Bride for Tom
Tom Larson is having trouble finding a wife, and Jessica Reynolds decides to help him overcome his awkward and clumsy manners so he can attract women. (This romantic comedy is rated G.)

A Husband for Margaret
When Margaret Williams posted an ad for a husband, she expected Paul Connealy to arrive, but instead, his older brother, Joseph, came...and he brought four children with him. (This light-hearted tender romance is rated R.)


About Ruth Ann Nordin
When I am not playing wife and mother, I am a writer. So how do I have time to write? If I don't write, I can't sleep since the story ideas will keep me awake. I have written outside the romance genre, but that was before I took writing seriously. I try not to think of those books, though they have opened the door to where I am today. My recommendation is to stick with the books on this site. That way, you get my best work.

As for romance, I do define my stories as romance, but it's not the romance that the traditional publishing houses like, which is the reason I kept getting rejected by them. They actually said that they didn't like the fact that I have themes in my books. My romances are more of the "rubber meets the road" type of romance. That means I don't focus so much on the lust factor. I do have rated R romances, so a good sex life between the married couples in my books is important--as it is in real life. However, the key to the romances is in how the man and woman treat each other and how they overcome struggles in order to solidify their relationship. So yes, I do write romances. Mine are just not the typical romance formula because the book's theme and secondary characters play a prominent role.

No comments:

Post a Comment