Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rebecca Forster reading at The Spinning Wheel today.

Author Rebecca Forster is reading from 2 of her books at The Spinning Wheel today. Come join us. Plenty of virtual coffee and sweets for everyone.

Rebecca Forster:
As an advertising executive I marketed a world-class spa when it was still called a gym, did business in China before there were western toilettes and mucked around with sheep to find out how my client's fine wool was made. Then I wrote my first book. . .

On a crazy dare, I tackled a project that would prove to be my passion. Though I had never written before, I was lucky enough to sell my first novel. Many books later - including the bestselling legal thrillers, the Witness Series, and the USA Today top seller Keeping Counsel - writing is still the most exciting thing I have ever done.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment