Saturday, December 14, 2013

From Rags to Riches: An Indie Author Success Story




Karpov Kinrade is the pen name for the husband and wife writing duo of bestselling, award-winning authors Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov.
Okay, maybe ‘riches’ is stretching it, but I guess it depends on how you define wealth. As a woman who went from being a single mother of three living on welfare after leaving an abusive marriage, to a now happily married woman who made a comfortable 6-figure income this year in book royalties alone, I feel pretty darn rich. 
When my husband/writing partner (the Karpov to my Kinrade) and I met on Twitter in 2010, I had just barely regained my footing after an abusive marriage that left me financially devastated and physically and emotionally wounded.
 Read the rest of the article.


No comments:

Post a Comment