Monday, March 15, 2010

E-Book Week Success Story

This past week (3/7-13/10) was E-Book Week. I partcipated in E-Book Week with my book, Second Chances, by offering a discount coupon off the list price at Smashwords.com.

My sincere thanks to everyone who downloaded Second Chances during E-Book Week. Thanks to you who did, my Second Chances is now listed as Number 17 on the Romance Best Seller List at Smashwords.com.

One reader has already finished reading Second Chances and left a fabulous review for it at both Smashwords.com and at Amazon.com. She even commented to me that my book was only the second one that she downloaded during E-Book Week that she truly enjoyed and would recommend.

All in all, I consider E-Book Week as a success for me personally and as a whole. I get lots of new readers and people were introduced to lots of new authors and e-books in general.

What a great week!

Happy reading!
Kristie Leigh Maguire, romance author

No comments:

Post a Comment