Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sizzling Hot Romance now available on KINDLE!


I am very happy to announce that I have finally gotten with it and entered the KINDLE age for my blog, Sizzling Hot Romance from Kristie Leigh Maguire. For a limited time Amazon is having a 14 day trial subscription so it will cost you NOTHING to subscribe. If you don't like it you can cancel. If you do like it, then it will only cost you $1.99 per month to get my blog downloaded to your KINDLE. I am not the one who set the price. Amazon does that. But I really don't think $1.99 a month is too much to ask if you prefer reading from your KINDLE.

Now that I have entered the KINDLE AGE with my blog, I am determined to be more diligent in posting...and in having interesting articles for you to read. I have some great thoughts running through my head as to how to improve my blog.

BUT...I would like to hear what YOU want to read. Would you like for me to have guest authors blog here? Would you like for me to do interviews with other authors? Would you like for me to suggest books for you to read in the romance genre?

YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HERE! I am very open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment